It’s easy to make a lightweight bucket.
It’s more difficult to make a light bucket that is larger. It’s even more difficult to make a lighter, larger bucket that can still stand up to the extremes of mining, while consistently deliver more payload, cycle after cycle, and still offer a reduction in maintenance and repair.
That is what you can expect from XMOR™.
Increased payload and productivity
- Significant weight reduction vs traditional buckets while also offering a larger volume that remains within the OEM machine Rated Suspended Load.
- Improved bucket payload within the same machine payload – increasing machine productivity.
Exceptional wear resistance, hardness and toughness
- High hardness and yield strength even with use of thinner steels resulting from extensive use of Hardox® 500 Tuf steel.
- Tapered design and innovative top beam design increases stiffness.
Patented inverted keel design
- Reduced underside contact pressure and thus reduced wear rate during digging operations.
- Minimised weight and eliminates maintenance tasks through the removal of underside wear bars.
- Rounded corners improve digging performance through decreased external drag, whilst diminishing internal hang-up.
Hot work minimised
- On-site wear package maintenance tasks minimised, resulting in cost and safety benefits.
Handles all material
- Product range developed for use with a wide range of materials with different wear characteristics including high abrasion and high density materials.
- Customised design with options depending on digging scenario and customer requirements.
- Available for all major mining backhoe excavators.
Low operating costs
- High payload productivity.
- Reduced on site maintenance and wear parts costs.
- Low-drag design results in reduced fuel burn and improved digging characteristics.
XMOR™ – Expect more in less time
For more information on these products and how G&G’s XMOR™ High Productivity Solutions can assist you and your operation please contact us.