ITS EASY TO MAKE A LIGHT BUCKET.
It is more difficult to make a light bucket that is larger.
It is even more difficult to make a lighter, larger bucket that can still last - both structurally and to resist wear whilst consistently delivering a larger payload.
That is what you can expect from XMOR.
Increased Payload for improved machine productivity
- Lower Weight + Larger Volume = Larger Payload and all within the OEM machine suspended load limits.
- No matter the material you are excavating or the GET options you require; we can provide the optimal XMOR bucket for your needs.
Improved digging performance
- Low Drag design with no wear bars or bulky heel blocks moves through the ground more easily.
Low Operating Costs
- Thanks to high payload productivity and reduced maintenance, as well as low-drag design resulting in reduced fuel burn and improved digging characteristics.
Harder Wearing, Longer Lasting
- The unique high strength construction of XMOR buckets uses a range of advanced HARDOX steels, including HARDOX 500Tuf and delivers exceptional wear life at a much lower weight than conventional buckets.
Hot Work Minimised
- No wear package to maintain on-site, resulting in cost and safety benefits.
Handles all media
- Product range developed for use with a wide range of materials with different wear characteristics and from the extremes of high to low density.
Fully compatible with a broad range of GET
- Available with plate and cast lip options from multiple manufacturers.
Certified Australian Made product designed and manufactured by G&G Mining.
For more information on these products and how G&G’s XMOR High Productivity Solutions can assist you and your operation please contact us.