XMOR™ DUMP BODIES
Lightweight bodies are not new.
But XMOR™ has gone even lighter. Harder. Stronger. And more... A true lightweight high-productivity dump body that can stand up to the extremes of mining. It offers increased payload, decreased maintenance, elevated service life, reduced carryback, optimised axle splits, improved dumping performance, minimised spillage and ultimately a reduced cost per tonne.
That is what you can expect from XMOR™.
Certified Hardox® In My Body liner-less dump body
- Integrated wear and impact resistant structure constructed from Hardox® 450 and Hardox® 500 Tuf wear steel and Strenx® 700 high-strength steel.
- Unique Hardox® 500 Tuf panelled floor enables customisation based on site abrasiveness and impact.
Reduced weight – increased payload
- Super-lightweight structure decreasing body weight by up to 50% and increasing available truck payload by 10% compared to a typical OEM body.
- Integrity of the XMOR™ body features are retained for life – no impact or liner plates.
- High-strength steel sidewalls designed to enable contact with loading machines without significant body damage.
Patented payload centring design
- Patented design and “cone” shaped construction results in automatic load positioning for optimal axle loading and truck stability regardless of density carried.
- Automatically directs any overload to the rear four tyres reducing tyre heat and increasing tyre life.
Improved dumping performance and reduced carry-back
- Anti-Hang-Up design eliminates carry-back through smooth geometry and front wall curvature.
- Tapered body and cone shaped floor ensure consistent load shedding reducing wear rates, eliminating choking at the crusher and dozer clean-up at the dump.
- Anti-spill canopy captures spillage and feeds back into dump body, protecting machine and reducing clean-up.
- A short canopy is available for AHS operations.
Designed for minimal maintenance
- No requirement for liners through normal operational life.
- Minimal operating cost and downtime due to maintenance.
- Improved on site safety, with a host of maintenance friendly features.
XMOR™ – Expect more in every load